Svein Rosseland, CV
INTERNATIONAL JUDGED EXHIBITIONS
• 2020 Chania International Photo Festival, Crete, August 12 – 19
• 2018 Chania International Photo Festival, Crete, August 28–September 5
• 2017 "Fine Art Photography" Blank Wall Gallery, Athens, Greece, May 26–June 8
• 2013 The Story of the creative, an internationl digital exhibition see.me’s city gallery, long island, new york, usa, july 25th – september 10th
• 2012 pollux awards, buenos aires, january
• 2011 gagliardi gallery, london, uk may,
• 2010 museo d’arte di chianciano terme chianciano terme, italy september
NORWEGIAN GALLERY EXHIBITIONS
• 2020 Galleri ER, Sandefjord, Norway. Sept 5–29
• 2020 Kunstforeningen Verdens Ende, Tjøme, Norway. Sept 27–Oct 9
• 2019 Atelier Tjømedalen, Tjøme, Norway. summer
• 2015 Scandic Havna Hotel, Tjøme, Norway. Summer
• 2010 Galleri Syningen, Ål Kulturhus, Norway. March
• 2009 Galleri Graff, Askim, Norway. February.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Chianciano International Award for Digital and Photographic Art 2010. Svein Rosseland was one of 37 artists from a group of 100 judged exhibition finalists awarded and invited to return as an exhibitor for the Chinaciano Exhibition in Gagliardi Gallery, London, 2011.
• Pollux Awards’ Best of Month April 2011. best of the month of each of the six contests, the prize winners of The Pollux Awards, and the first prizes of each category in the final selection of The Pollux Awards will be invited to exhibit their prize-winning images on January, 2012 at the Palais de Glace in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Pollux Award May Contest 2011 1st prize in the fine art cathegory with the picture “Scream”.
• Pollux Award June contest 2011 1st prize in the fine art cathegory.
Works in museums
Museo d’Arte di Chianciano Terme, Italy. Svein Rosseland was represented on Chianciano International Award for Digital and Photographic Art 2010 with 3 images which are now included in the museum’s permanent exhibition collection:
• Woman Behind Grid [first titled: fear]
• Reflection [first titled: depth]
• Glimpse of a Woman’s Soul no1 [first titled: fragments of a woman’s soul #1]
• Århus Academy of Art, Denmark, fine art, 1982-85 (3,5 yrs)
• Morten Krogvold Workshop 2008 level 2, 1 week photography and visual communication
• Morten Krogvold Workshop level 1 2007, 1 week, photography and visual communication
Juried membership of fine art organizations
• Society of Fine Art Photographers [Forbundet Frie Fotografer - FFF]
• svein rosseland is a member of this norwegian national artist organization for photographers and artists working with camera-based art. forbundet frie fotografer accepts memberships through considerations of fff´s jury. artistic criteria is exclusively assessed when applied for membership.